Install LilyBoulez or other alternative fonts on Ubuntu

From: Luca Danieli
Subject: Install LilyBoulez or other alternative fonts on Ubuntu
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 16:32:59 +0000

Hello,

I have searched for this information on READMEs, internet search engines and on previous Lilypond emails but I didn't understand how to move.

I am on Ubuntu and I would like to add one font from the OpenLilyPontFonts repository to my Lilypond. Can someone give me a few hints on how to move or where to find information about?

I guess that I have to download the library and place it somewhere, but I am not aware of where fonts are placed within my machine.

Thank you

Luca