Re: Titling problem

From: 70147persson
Subject: Re: Titling problem
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 20:28:14 +0200

Hello Ralph!

I have found that, when I myself want a separate title page, I put that in a separate bookpart, and so have you (well you get the bookpart implicit defined, as you start with the \book definition). But to avoid the title on the music page you have to duplicate it to that bookpart (on top) but now with the content ##f.
Hence:

\bookpart {

\header {

title = ##f

}

etc. the music...

and now it is not written on your music page.

/Kaj