Re: Fwd: ghostscript fails on pdf generation

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: Fwd: ghostscript fails on pdf generation
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 06:08:07 +0200

Hi David,

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 2:37 AM, David Wright <address@hidden> wrote:

Just to clarify, is this
…lilypond-2.19.61/bin/lilypond

That one ↑

or
…lilypond-2.19.61/lilypond/usr/bin/lilypond

> > Maybe if it is only calling "lilypond" (i.e. without an absolute path to
> > the executable) there may be something to be done about it.
> >
> > Ah, wait: are you using Frescobaldi's 3.0.0 release or run it from Git? My
> > patch was only applied after the latest release ...
> >

> Well, I've been using the version from git, which I just updated. Now, it
> fails on my laptop with the following errors:
>
> QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=qt5ct frescobaldi was interrupted by an Abort Signal.
>
> This is because my laptop still has QT_STYLE_OVERRIDE set (side-question:
> how do you find out which config file is setting an environment variable? I
> have .bashrc, .xsession, etc., and can't find it in any of them).

grep -r QT_STYLE_OVERRIDE …lilypond-2.19.61/

might be a start.

No, I mean that variable is being set by one of my own config files, not something within the lilypond package. I guess grep would still be the command to use, but then I'd be searching through my entire file tree. I was hoping there was some more efficient way to do it.