Re: RE;re; beaming with cadenzaOn

From: Brian Barker
Subject: Re: RE;re; beaming with cadenzaOn
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2017 01:35:07 +0100

Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 18:29:51 +0100
From: Brian Barker <address@hidden>
Just as you would beam any other notes: follow the a8 with a left bracket "a8[" and the ges8 with a right bracket "ges8]".

It doesn't work.

It does for me - and clearly also for Mr Holmes.

I tried this and at least in version 2.18.2 nothing happens ...

For what it's worth, it works for me in 2.18.2.

Unless you mean I must include the quotation marks?

No.

Otherwise without the marks nothing happens.

You must be doing something different; I cannot guess what this may be. Are you sure you are putting both the brackets exactly where suggested?

Brian Barker