Re: rehersal markup in same level with chords

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: rehersal markup in same level with chords
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 10:26:03 -0700

Do you have a Minimal Working Example that demonstrates the problem?

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 11:35 PM, Stjepan Horvat <address@hidden> wrote:
hi guys..
when i write notes in some lines my chords move up depending on how high my notes go..
then my rehersal markup moves randomly so i can't make a fix offset to be always in the same level..

is it possible to use something like \once \override Score.RehearsalMark.Y-offset = last or next chords bottom left position..?

Nesmotren govori kao da mačem probada, a jezik je mudrih iscjeljenje. Izreke 12:18