Re: Percent-sign repeats for non-whole-measure patterns

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Percent-sign repeats for non-whole-measure patterns
Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 07:38:33 -0400

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Lukas-Fabian Moser <address@hidden> wrote:
Is it possible to force Lilypond to use % as a repeat sign if the repeated section does not fill a whole measure?

\relative c' {
  \repeat percent 2 { c4 d }
  \repeat percent 2 { c4 d e f }
}

Here, the first repeat is a slash /, the second a percent sign %. I'd like to have a % sign in both instances (because the manuscript I'm preparing in a scientific context uses it that way).

Greetings, Lukas -

It may be unwieldy, but take a look at the bottom of this page:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/short-repeats

Good luck,

Ralph

--