Re: [Spam] Re: How to move a note just a little

From: Partitura Organum
Subject: Re: [Spam] Re: How to move a note just a little
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 15:31:35 +0200

On 4-5-2017 23:29, Simon Albrecht wrote:
Am 04.05.2017 um 22:20 schrieb Partitura Organum:
I have linux running as an app on my tablet,

That sounds great – how does one do that?

Best, Simon

I use an app called "Linux Deploy" for that. That app installs Linux and is later used to run the container in which Linux runs. Then I can connect to the Linux-container as if it were a remote desktop (I use the app androidVNC for that). One needs a rooted tablet and it was a bit of a hassle to get right, but now it works like a charm. I have a tablet that supports multiple windows (the Samsung Notepro 12.2) so I had a manuscript view alongside Frescobaldi, long before Frescobaldi offered the same functionality.

Regards,
Auke