Re: Midiimport für Lilypond/Frescobaldi

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: Midiimport für Lilypond/Frescobaldi
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 09:47:15 -0700

Can I ask a dumb question?  Are you just trying to play the music you just entered in LilyPond?  Have you tried double-clicking on the .mid file from a File Explorer window?  Often the default MIDI player will execute.  Or, in Frescobaldi, there is a MIDI Player window which you can open via the Tools menu.  You may also have to configure MIDI via the Edit -> Preferences -> MIDI Settings window.

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)