Re: Center-align a score

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Center-align a score
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 10:15:50 -0400

Hi Hendrik,

> David N's solution works pretty well, although I, too, am having trouble with
> vertical positioning. In my attached min example, the lyrics came out wrong.

That *is* a curious result…

Naively, I would assume this is part of the same vertical spacing issue that
plagues me with regard to maintaining a predictable space below the last lyric
of a vocal group (because non-staff contexts aren’t considered, cf. docs: “The
distance between the last staff of the current staff-group and the staff just
below it in the same system, even if one or more non-staff lines (such as
Lyrics) exist between the two staves.”)

I’ll be interested to see the diagnosis and fix.
Sorry I couldn’t offer it myself: this is definitely above my pay-grade!

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info