Re: flip clef at end of line only

From: Son_V
Subject: Re: flip clef at end of line only
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:11:32 -0700 (MST)

> Hi list,

> I am working on a little piece that's played as written;
> after that, the musician has to turn the page upside down and play the
> resulting notes.

I'm sorry, I'm just adding noise, but the thing you're working on seems
interesting for me.
I remember that JS Bach made some work of this kind, some palindromes too.

I can point you to a work (nothing to do with music) by Gustave Veerbek:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ytAqPVXoRDM/UIXIEydfLKI/AAAAAAAAHwA/tnbOsi1iI4o/s1600/UD%2BI.bmp

Have an happy Easter.