Re: Double Bar with Grace Notes Problem

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Double Bar with Grace Notes Problem
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 09:37:24 +0100

If you read http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/special-rhythmic-concerns#grace-notes - specifically Known issues and warnings, you'll see that you need to have equal length grace notes or rests in all parts.  This can be done with spacer rests.  The second bar of clarinet 2 should be:

\grace s8 d''8 r8 \grace s8 d''8 r8 r4 |

--
Phil Holmes