Re: An 'interpreter' for lilypond

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: An 'interpreter' for lilypond
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 09:10:35 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Son_V [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks, but it is not. But because you write:
> The emails you refer to also provided a means by which one can use a command line application like
> curl to send a .ly document to lilybin.com and get back, in the terminal environment, the .pdf or
> .midi output.
I hope you were one of the readers. I remember (IF I remember well) that there was something like a menu where to choose fro various commands and obtain an output.

Perhaps this thread is what you're looking for?

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2017-03/msg00711.html