Re: Discussion - LilyPond engraving manifest

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Discussion - LilyPond engraving manifest
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 22:39:51 +0200

Hi Pierre-Luc,

do you know the document variables in Frescobaldi:
http://frescobaldi.org/uguide.html#help_docvar_output

I don't know how complex the naming of your output files gets, but as
only the beginning of the output file name has to match, you probably
can get quite far with this output variable.

I guess this mechanism could be extended to some regex matching if you
need more fine grained control which files are output files and which not.

Does that help or is it not clever enough for your use case?

Joram