Re: [Frescobaldi] cannot add lilypond 2.19.57 to lilypond preference

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] cannot add lilypond 2.19.57 to lilypond preference
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 02:34:18 +0000 (UTC)

Federico,
Thank you for the info.
I have been using USB to install lilypond. But I have not try to use it an another computer. I will try to use it on another computer to check it out.
I have lilypond v2.19.49, to v2.19.56 on my USB drive and there is no problem to do the frecobaldi lilypond preference.  I installed v2.19.57 on the same USB, it said install complete. I assume every thing is OK.  When try to do frecobaldi lilypond preference, it failed. Later I check the directory of the USB, v2.19.57 is there, but there is no content it it.  That is why doing frecobaldi lilypond preference failed. I seems that the USB is full. I plan to unstall older version, say v2.19.49, v2.19.50, v2.19.51 and install v2.19.57 again onto the USB to check if the frecobalri lilypond preference fails or not.
Ming.