Re: A "phylosophical" question

From: Jeffery Shivers
Subject: Re: A "phylosophical" question
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 16:41:07 -0400

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Son_V <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes, you're right.
> But I left writing scores for a lot, and now I'm still in the position I
> were then: a newbie to Lilypond.
> That I love for the wonderful typographical engine, otherwise I could
> happily stand with MuseScore (oh if they made MS a frontend to LP!).

Newbie or not, you can google many questions and get the answers you
need much faster than by posting on this list. In other words, it is
typically to your advantage to search for the answer yourself before
resorting to typing up a message and waiting to hear back.

In this case, a search for "lilypond beam" pulls up everything you
need (minus the philosophy; you can find some of that here:
http://lilypond.org/background.html).

Welcome back to the Pond!

--

Jeffery Shivers