Re: Parallel Square Premusic

From: Joseph Austin
Subject: Re: Parallel Square Premusic
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 14:32:38 -0400

Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 10:57:27 -0700
From: <address@hidden>
To: "Ralph Palmer" <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: RE: Fwd: Re: Parallel Square Premusic

What's hard to follow? Please,

Yes, indeed.
I don't presume to speak for the group, but I've suggested that Lilypond is not a proper forum for discussion of your proposal, and invited you to move it to the musicnotation.org forum.

Whatever one may think of your notation in general, it does not seem to be a reasonable fit for Lilypond,
and debating it is a distraction from our primary focus.
It seems to me the others here have similar sentiments.

Joe Austin