Re: What can Premusic do that others can't?

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: What can Premusic do that others can't?
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:26:08 +0100

Am 20.03.2017 um 22:48 schrieb address@hidden:

> I have invented the perfect plaintext file format for premusic.

I think the bottom line is that all text-based music notation systems have
shortcomings when it comes to readability, writability, maintainability
etc. From all imperfect systems we choose the one we like most, where
"like" is very subjective. It it gets us where we want to, it is a good
choice.

Some people like to program in C, other people prefer Perl, some program
in Java. And some even think that HTML is a programming language.