Partial

From: Joseph Austin
Subject: Partial
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:08:04 -0400

I've been experimenting with \partial, the command for scoring anacrusis, and
discovered some apparently undocumented features.

First of all, although I did not see it in the documentation,
the form \partial DUR*NUM, such as \partial 8*5, seems to work, where NUM is an
integer multiplying DUR.
This seems to be sufficient to accommodate any arbitrary anacrusis,
(except possibly partial tuplets, but I'm not sure such rhythms occur in
practice).

Also, durations specified with dots also work, e.g  \partial 4..

Should these options be added to the documentation?
(Or perhaps it's already there but I missed it.)

Joe Austin