Re: state-of-the-art multi-instrumental/transposing mechanism

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: state-of-the-art multi-instrumental/transposing mechanism
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:26:21 +0100

Hi again,

it needs some more thinking, how key signatures can be treated right for this case. It is all about the timing - if you set the instrumentTransposition with the editionEngraver, the properties are set early and the keys look fine here. I am going to add key-sigs to the EE, so that they can be added as editionMods.

Best
Jan-Peter