CMYK colours

From: ul
Subject: CMYK colours
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 23:19:14 +0100

Hi all,

I just came across the issue of printing coloured scores and wondered if it's possible to use CMYK colours in LilyPond. From what the NR says this seems impossible but I wanted to ask anyway.

If it is *not* possible, what would be - theoretically - the complexity of adding support for that? It might be rather straightforward to provide a conversion function in Scheme (ignoring the issue of colour profiles), but I'm talking of native support.

Urs