Consecutive slurs and shapeII function

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Consecutive slurs and shapeII function
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 00:46:27 +1100

Last year I started a thread about how to change the dash pattern in the case of two adjacent consecutive slurs, successfully solved very simply. Now the situation arises that I would like to be able to precisely adjust the slur shape with the \shapeII function in the case of two consecutive slurs.

The following MWE will only compile if you set it up with openlilylib, and is meant to be illustrative rather than compilable (sorry - I don't know a generalised way of including openlilylib in an MWE).

So, how would you get another call to shapeII in here to modify the second slur shape?

bass = {
  \clef bass
  \time 1/4
  \t 5/4 {
    c'16
    \shapeII #'((0 0) (p 20 0.4) (p 20 0.4) (-1 0)) Slur
    e32^( g <e cis'>)
    _( g cis'8)
  } |
}