Re: Bar counts and repeats in repetitive music

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Bar counts and repeats in repetitive music
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 16:44:14 +0000

Jeffery,

Thanks. There's a lot to look at here, as I'm not (yet?) a Scheme/Guile programmer! But as you hint it doesn't seem to work, though. The bar number check works, but the printed bar numbers are still sequential, which I don't understand.

But it's also essential that the performer is told how many times to repeat each fragment! At the moment I've chickened out and used percent repeats with counts :(

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com