Frenched staves

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Frenched staves
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 15:43:38 +0100

Hi all,

what would be the "usual suspects" to look into when seemingly empty
staves just don't disappear with \RemoveEmptyStaves

?

As this is most surely some issue with my set-up I can't come up with a
minimal example, but the score looks like this:

\score {
  \new PianoStaff <<
    \new Staff = "up" <<
      \structure
      \v.1
      \v.2

    \dyn.1
    \new Staff = "mid" <<
      \structure
      \v.3
      \v.4

    \dyn.2
    \new Staff = "lo" <<
      \structure
      \v.5

}

with

\layout {
  \context {
    \Staff
    \numericTimeSignature
    \RemoveEmptyStaves

\structure can't be the culprit (I suspected I had some hidden content
in there) because I can simply comment that out with the empty staff
still not disappearing.

Urs

--
address@hidden