Style(sheet) challenge

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Style(sheet) challenge
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 14:28:37 +0100

Hi all,

I'd like to ask if there are a few people around here who are interested
in joining a small "style sheet challenge". The task is to prepare two
pages of music to match a published score as closely as possible. We
want to get as far as possible with stylesheets and have to apply as few
local tweaks as possible.

The plan is to submit this sample to the publisher who will consider
commissioning a proof-of-example edition with LilyPond. It's surely a
less-than-50% chance anything real will come through this, but
impressing this addressee will be a good thing on the long run either
way. At least it will be thoroughly reviewed.

I have already entered the music and sort-of proofread it, so we can
directly plunge into the stylesheet investigations.

Anyone interested please contact me privately and I'll give you access
to the repository.

Best
Urs

--