Re: ghostscript fails on pdf generation

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: ghostscript fails on pdf generation
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 00:14:21 +0100

> On 11.02.2017 21:20, N. Andrew Walsh wrote:
>>
>> Hi Joram,
>>

>>     Does it also happen when the file name does not contain spaces?
>>

>> yes, it does. I tried with a renamed file, and got the same error.
>

> I think you can report this to the bug list. Even if it’s not strictly a
> LilyPond issue, we might investigate the exact source of the problem.
> If the issue depends on what file you are running, please include a minimal
> example, else just your exact setup.
>
> Best, Simon

I tested the minimal:
{ c'1 }
with self-compiled 2.19.55 and Ghostscript 9.20 (2016-09-26) and guile 2.0.13
No issue.

AFAIK GUB uses gs 9.20 as well.

Do you use a lilypond via the installer or self-compiled?
Does the minimal above fail as well?
If not, please try to get a minimal example reducing your score and
post it here.

Cheers,
  Harm