example(s) of the power of Lilypond

From: Marc Mouries
Subject: example(s) of the power of Lilypond
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 14:06:28 -0500

Lilypond is a very powerful music score writing software. Today examples of this power are buried in the documenation.

I'd like to see featured on the website, examples of the power of Lilypond. To select the best or most useful, I'd like to ask the community what is/ are your best example(s) of the power of Lilypond?

Are there examples from the documentation or from the LSR ( Lilypond Snippet Repository:
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Browse) that demonstrate how lilypond enables users to write music in a shorter amount of time or write complex music that would be more difficult to write in other music notation software?

-- Marc