Re: Re: New LilyPond website

From: Mats Behre
Subject: Re: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 08:35:58 +0100

On 2017-02-09 07:41, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
. I like the sans-serif font more that you've used in the previous
   version.  Please restore it.
I would actually recommend not specifying a specific font at all. This leaves
the font selection to the user (and we will not have to debate the choice
endlessly ...).
Usually there are few situations where the font choice is essential for the
layout, and as the purpose for this site is to present the content than the
layout (I hope) it is not one of them, imho. (Download buttons could be an
example, though.)

/mb