Re: New LilyPond website

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 09:48:37 +0100

Am 09.02.2017 um 09:44 schrieb Werner LEMBERG:
>>> . At the top, I get something like the attached image (using
>>>   Chrome), regardless of the magnification.  This looks bad.  Isn't
>>>   it possible to have the button size changed dynamically?
>> Just for the record: With Firefox on Linux there's *no* problem.
> Indeed, sigh.  This is one of the reasons I don't like working with
> HTML.  Hopefully Blended can be improved to completely hide such
> issues for Joe User.

I assume this doesn't have anything to do with Blender (or the site
generator in general) but the used CSS.
So it's something to be fixed on that level.

>>> . Where are the instructions how the web pages are created?
>> Here: https://github.com/johnroper100/Blended
> These are the instructions to install `Blended' itself.  This is not
> what I'm looking for.  What I want is the explicit command line that I
> have to call to convert the input data in the git repository to the
> output html, where to expect the output files, etc., so that I can
> actually try to generate the output by myself.

I *assume* if you'd run blended--help it will give you that information,
although I'd think that at least the command to build the site should be
directly included in the "Running" section of the README.

Urs

--
address@hidden
https://openlilylib.org