Re: Frescobaldi segfault with PyQt4-

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi segfault with PyQt4-
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 11:22:48 +0100

Hi Andrew,
> My version of python-poppler-qt4 no longer compiles against sip (version
> 4.12 apparently breaks the ABI). So I'm stuck.
>
> *sigh* and I just got back to working with Lily again (my system also
> moved to Guile-2 last summer, so I have *that* problem as well and have
> to run off the precompiled binaries of Lily that come with Guile-1.8
> prepackaged).
>
> Or did you mean some other package when you referred to "poppler
> integration"? Is "pyly" the python-ly package?

python-ly-0.9.4 and python-poppler-qt4-0.24.0
All other required packages are part of the regular ArchLinux archives.

FWIW ArchLinux ships with sip-4.18.1 - not sure that will help you though.

should fork guile-1.8.8 as guile1:
ArchLinux ships with both versions
 - guile1.8 (version 1.8.8)
 - guile (version 2.0.13)