Re: OOoLilyPond

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: OOoLilyPond
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 07:54:52 -0700 (MST)

Klaus Blum wrote
> Hi Ben,
> SoundsFromSound wrote
>> I cannot get your version of the extension to show up at all in
>> LibreOffice 5 in Windows 10. If I revert to an older "official" version
>> of the OOo, it shows up correctly in add-ons.
>>
>> Not sure why but as of now nothing I can do will make your modified
>> version of OOoLilyPond show up in Windows LibreOffice.
>>
>> Even from the extension manager, it shows a blank instance listed of
>> "OOoLilyPond" with no other information (which is normally would with
>> older version). Do you know what could cause this or how to fix?
> maybe I made some mistakes in composing the oxt file.
> Here is another attempt. This time I took the version 0.4.0 oxt file and
> only replaced the updated ingredients. On my LO 5.2.4.2/Win7 it now shows
> up as expected.
> BTW: Even with the original 0.4.0, I did not get any automatic creation of
> a menu entry or toolbar button. I had to manually create a button and link
> the correct marco with it (see picture).
> I don't know if there is some secret I have missed...
>
> Does it work now?
>
> Cheers,
> Klaus
> Macros.gif <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n199086/Macros.gif>
>
> OOoLilyPond-0.oxt
> <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n199086/OOoLilyPond-0.oxt>

Yes you fixed it!

This new version is working perfectly :) It shows up automatically as it
should and the extension information is intact. Whatever you did just now
fixed it, thank you for working on this!

Ben

-----
composer | sound designer | asmr artist
LilyPond Tutorials (for beginners) --> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond