Re: Clef modifier vertical position

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Clef modifier vertical position
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:29:18 +1100

Hi Pierre,

This is so completely brilliant. Thanks!

In particular it addresses the issue I have where I simultaneously have a clef "treble^8" in the other staff, and this does not alter the position of the modifier for that clef, which I was having problems with until enlightened by you.

I never knew you apply layout modifications to things like \clef "F_8". Should that be in documentation somewhere, or the LSR?

Andrew