How to merge two scores into one?

From: Jeff Epstein
Subject: How to merge two scores into one?
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 21:45:09 +0000 (UTC)

I'm not understanding how to merge two scores into one. The song just continues, but it's a different section with a different voice configuration. The first section has a single voice, the second has two. The only way I can figure it out so far is to print out two scores. Is there a way to merge these into a single score, so the song continues on the same line? Thanks.

Code file:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3865910/mergely/two_scores.ly

Generated output:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3865910/mergely/two_scores.pdf

Full code:

    \version "2.18.2"

    \header {
       title = "How to merge two scores into one?"
    }

    melodyVerse = \relative c' {
       \clef treble
       \key c \major
       \time 4/4

       c8 d e f g a b4
    }

    melodyChorusTop = \relative c'' {
       \clef treble
       \key c \major
       \time 4/4

       c8 b a g f e d4
    }

    melodyChorusBottom = \relative c {
       \clef bass
       \key c \major
       \time 4/4

      c'2 f,2
    }

    lyricsVerse = \lyricmode {
      do re mi fa so la ti
    }

    lyricsChorusTop = \lyricmode {
       do ti la so fa me re
    }

    lyricsChorusBottom = \lyricmode {
       do fa
    }

    \score {
     <<
     \new Voice = "verse" { \autoBeamOff \melodyVerse }
     \new Lyrics \lyricsto "verse" \lyricsVerse

     \layout { }
    }

    \score {
     <<
     \new Voice = "chorusTop" { \autoBeamOff \melodyChorusTop}
     \new Lyrics \lyricsto "chorusTop" \lyricsChorusTop

     \new Voice = "chorusBottom" { \autoBeamOff \melodyChorusBottom}
     \new Lyrics \lyricsto "chorusBottom" \lyricsChorusBottom

     \layout { }