Re: Openlilylib snippets announcement

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Openlilylib snippets announcement
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 21:02:53 +0100

Hi,

I have done git clone (and I could have extracted the zip) of
Openlilylib inside
  /home/myusername/projects

The old-style stylesheet for instance is then located at
/home/myusername/projects/OpenLilyLib/stylesheets/old-style/settings.ily

So I add the first part in Frescobaldi as described before:
/home/myusername/projects/OpenLilyLib
Alternatively I could use lilypond on the commandline with the -I option:
  lilypond -I /home/myusername/projects/OpenLilyLib

In the ly-file, I include it via the rest of the path:
\include "stylesheets/old-style/settings.ily"

HTH,
Joram