Ukulele templates

From: Carl Williams
Subject: Ukulele templates
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 11:19:54 +1300

Hi Everyone,

I'm posting this here so it's google-able for anyone to use. (perhaps could make a snippet?)

I've been working on some ukulele tablature templates that display the stems up the top, the way I like them.
The functions that do this can be used for other tablature such as guitar tab as well.

There are 3 main files:
my-tab-functions.ly - contains the functions to display it the way I like (it gets \include into the others)
template-ukulele.ly - just ukulele tab
template-ukulele-with-words.ly - ukulele tab + chords + lyrics

There's also an example of a hymn that I arranged using this template.

If you want to learn more about the functions, here is the discussion:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2016-12/msg00016.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2016-12/msg00427.html

Now I'm hooked on lilypond for all my ukulele tabs, and probably everything else musical from now on. :D

Enjoy,
Carl