Re: Is there a short way of forcing a particular octave?

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Is there a short way of forcing a particular octave?
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 12:53:05 +1100

Hi All,

On 21 December 2016 at 09:49, Gianmaria Lari <address@hidden> wrote:
I suggest also to give a try to avoid the "\relative" and to use absolute octave entry.

​+2 :-)

I used to use relative and found in large scores that when I went back to correct things large sections shuffled around their pitches because the relative positions had changed. Finally I awoke from my slumber and used absolute and have never looked back. In the end it has saved a huge amount of time. You soon get used to typing and knowing the octave indicators.

Andrew​