Re: Automatic Lyric Extenders

From: Br. Samuel Springuel
Subject: Re: Automatic Lyric Extenders
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 17:18:30 -0500

I've included the files as instructed and it seems to be working fine when applied to the first case. I did need to tweak LyricExtender.minimum-length, as I wanted them to show up more often than they were, but a simple override in my score fixed that nicely (I assume that I'll need to keep that when this gets added to LilyPond proper).

It'll take a bit to apply the autoextenders to all my scores in this project, but I'll let you know if I come across any problems as I do so.

Thanks.
--
Br. Samuel, OSB

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ