Any idea what this error message means?

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Any idea what this error message means?
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 19:16:39 +0000

As far as I can tell, all I did was move a few files into different directories. And I am now getting this message when it tries to convert the PS file to PDF. The PS file is is still on the disk and looks OK. Any idea what it means and how I can get my output back?

Layout output to `All night.ps'...
Converting to `./All night.pdf'...
warning: `(gs -q -dNOSAFER -dDEVICEWIDTHPOINTS=595.28 -dDEVICEHEIGHTPOINTS=841.89 -dCompatibilityLevel=1.4 -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -r1200 -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=./All night.pdf -c.setpdfwrite -fAll night.ps)' failed (1)
fatal error: failed files: "D:/Peter/Music/Lilypond/Gurney/All night/Gsharpm/All night.ly"

Regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com