Re: New LilyPond website

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 19:05:42 -0500

I think John has accomplished a lot of useful things. Chiefly exposing
to the rest of the community the nontrivial nature of maintenance for
the LilyPond website. He also has demonstrated that we appreciate
useful progress or improvement but also are clearly interested in why
that should constitute such.