LSR 357: "Dynamics context is now included by default"

From: Joel C. Salomon
Subject: LSR 357: "Dynamics context is now included by default"
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 22:56:49 -0500

I’ve been using a variant of the LSR 357 “centered dynamics” template
from <http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=357>, but I notice that the
documentation says:

> This snippet demonstrates how this was achieved with older versions
> of LilyPond; the Dynamics context is now included by default (starting
> with LilyPond 2.13.29), and does not require to be defined manually.

What does this mean?  Is there another method recommended for centered
dynamics marks suitable for newer versions of LilyPond?  (The linked
example in the LilyPond documentation does not show dynamics at all.)

––Joel Salomon