Re: Small typo on LilyPond.org

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Small typo on LilyPond.org
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 22:35:40 +0100

Dear all,

I apologize for my first post in this thread. It was not constructive
and I don't like sarcastic comments myself. Sorry for that.

In addition, I was wrong and fixing the typo, was as easy as I hoped it
would be - as Graham and others explained here. I misunderstood the "too
much effort" part.

Thanks for all nice replies and explanations.

Best,
Joram