Re: New LilyPond website

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 13:24:07 -0800

On Thu, Dec 01, 2016 at 08:10:17PM -0500, Paul wrote:
> I just wish that working with texinfo (for the website) was more intuitive
> for contributors who know HTML but not texinfo.  For example, an HTML
> element with an id and also a number of classes, all used for styling it
> with CSS.  I don't know if you can generate that HTML element (with both id
> and classes) from texinfo with our current setup.

Here's an example from web.texi:

@divId{quickSummary}
LilyPond is a music engraving program, devoted to producing the
highest-quality sheet music possible.  It brings the aesthetics of
traditionally engraved music to computer printouts.  LilyPond is free
software and part of the @uref{http://gnu.org,GNU Project}.

@divClass{align-right}
Read more in our @ref{Introduction}!

@divEnd
@divEnd

The macros could be easily extended to add multiple classes (if they
don't do that already; I can't recall).

Cheers,
- Graham