Re: New LilyPond website

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2016 11:42:35 +0100

Il giorno gio 1 dic 2016 alle 1:48, John Roper <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Why specifically do we *need* to use textinfo? If I could make a new
system that would auto generate the docs that works with the current
system would you use it?

Good question, if limited to the website (don't touch the documentation, as it's extremely complex). What about discussing the constraints and requirements of a different build system for the website? If such a discussion was encouraging, I'd be happy to try to find a solution and hopefully work with other persons to make it possible. At least we would have a concise list of requirements for the next person who will offer to renovate the website.