Re: transpose a score from mutopia

From: karl
Subject: Re: transpose a score from mutopia
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 23:26:54 +0100 (CET)

MJ:
> Thinking about it...  it might actually be faster to just transpose from
> the sheetmusic. It's just two voices and soprano...

If you want to do a subset of the work, you can write your own score
file and include the relevant voices.

(cd to top dir of file structure)

The chorus parts have dir. names like Haendel/Oratorio/Messiah/*chorus
The first of wich contains:

$ ls Haendel/Oratorio/Messiah/ADchorus/
bassi.ily     lyrics1.ily  oboe.ily     valto.ily   violino1.ily
figures.ily   lyrics2.ily  parts.ily    vbasso.ily  violino2.ily
global.ily    lyrics3.ily  score.ily    vcanto.ily  vocal.ily
keyboard.ily  lyrics4.ily  silence.ily  viola.ily   vtenore.ily

global.ily contains \key \time and \tempo
lyrics1.ily could be soprano lyrics (my guess)
vcanto.ily is the soprano notes in absolute mode

so try something like attached file.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data