Re: Distance between Lyrics and Dynamics context

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Distance between Lyrics and Dynamics context
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 17:18:39 +0100

Am 01.12.2016 um 16:55 schrieb Phil Holmes:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Liska" <address@hidden>

Sorry if my explanation wasn't clear.
I want to have everything starting from "1. Satz - 7 Stücke" to be
closer to the upper line with the "T  DD" - as can be seen in the new
attachment.
The upper is implemented as a Lyrics context, the lower as Dynamics.

A complication is that there is a second Dynamics context between those
two, which is empty in the first system (and contains some material . So
I only want to raise the lower context in the first system.

Best
Urs