Re: New LilyPond website

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 08:03:34 +0100

Il giorno mer 30 nov 2016 alle 20:13, Noeck <address@hidden> ha scritto:
 I wanted to do that, but I got so much dislike from the community
 members about the design, I redid it in a way that would be more
 pleasing to them.

That's a pity. My summary of the opinions here is different: Some like
the proposed changes and some do not. It is sad that the one who cries
the loudest will win.

To me the green color and the color gradient is the most off-putting
part. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

+1