Re: Automatic lyric colouring

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Automatic lyric colouring
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 12:00:48 +0100

I *think* what is necessary here is an "engraver". This will process the stuff in a second run-through and can determine what happens in other contexts at the same time.

Probably too complicated if you're not already familiar with Scheme, but worth the effort for your use case, I think. There may be people on this list who can help with that.
Could become a useful snippet for LSR or openLilyLib.

Urs