Problems with acciaccatura in cue voice

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Problems with acciaccatura in cue voice
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 12:38:57 +0000

I'm trying to get an acciaccatura in a cue for a single staff on a two-stave score, and it's not working. Here's a shortish snippet. If you comment out the acciaccatura it works OK. If you comment out the second staff it works OK. There seems to be some unwanted interaction by which the acciaccatura occupies time when engraving the second staff, and it gets put before the barline.

Any ideas on how to make it work? I don't particularly want to have to put in a cue on the second staff as the players are playing from the same sheet.

\version "2.18.2"

\language "english"

WaltzThreePartOne = {
 \clef tenor