Re: Forcing and preventing page-turns

From: David Sumbler
Subject: Re: Forcing and preventing page-turns
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 11:02:18 +0000

Thanks for the help with the problem of getting page-turns and number
of pages as I want them.

\override Score-NonMusicalPaperColumn.page-turn-permission = #ff
seems to work as required.

Unfortunately, putting 'page-count = 12' in the \paper block of the
relevant part did not solve the problem of an unnecessary 13th page
being printed.

However, I tried using
\override Score-NonMusicalPaperColumn.page-break-permission = #ff
and
specifying where not only page-turns but all page-breaks should come.
 This did enable me to force the whole final passage of music to be
printed on page 12 only.

David