Can't login to lists.gnu..

From: kmg
Subject: Can't login to lists.gnu..
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 02:39:12 +0100

Hey guys, rather unusual stuff happening..

I want to edit my list options (don't want every new thread into my mailbox). I have my password cached in the browser and I'm getting 'authentication failed' error every time I try to login. When trying to reset password, I'm getting info that it should be sent if I'm the list user.. but yea, no mail about the password, checked the spam folder too. Also tried to unsubscribe, and strangely it doesn't work. It's not possible that if I'm really unsubbed, I'm getting messages, right?

So, is there a chance that someone could mail me new password? Not sure what to do.

Thanks and sorry for trouble,

Pozdrawiam,
Krzysztof Gutowski