midi volume: default, crescendo, dynamic context, multiple staff

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: midi volume: default, crescendo, dynamic context, multiple staff
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 23:24:24 +0100

What's the default midi volume in case I don't specify an absolute dynamic mark (like \p \f etc)? Is there any way to change this default value?

A crescendo mark that's not ending with an absolute dynamic mark how much does increase or decrease the midi volume?

In case I separate the dynamics from the music using a Dynamics context is there any way to reflect the dynamics it in the midi output?

Is it possible to specify some dynamics just once and apply it to multiple staff?

Thank you, g.